Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Gratitude and Motivation

Today I felt really grateful for the opportunity to be a part of the creation of the yoga center in Creston. It has been such a source of challenges, learning, confidence building and joys in my life in the past year! Many thanks to everyone who has helped to make my dream a reality :)
(A special shout out to Alaina and Jordan for creating a beautiful logo, Ryder for driving me to Nelson and back for business workshops in the middle of the winter, Community Futures and all their amazing staff, and all the local yoga teachers and dedicated students who have taken part in this project! Thank you all!)


As some of you may know, I really love motivational things. From motivational books and quotes,to goal setting and talking about my dream, and, inspirational videos. I wanted to share some of my recent favorites.

May your dreams take flight,
Lucka





1 comment:

  1. Anyone can leave a comment as an anonymous person now!

    ReplyDelete