Saturday, August 7, 2010

What would I do if I could not fail?

Tonight has been one of those introspective 'what am I doing with my life?' evenings. One of my roommates is inspiring me to think about dreaming big with my life.

We have to know WHAT we want before going out and getting it. I am surprised by the fact that my mind seems muddled these days...what DO I want? What is it in my life that turns me from lazy and complacent to driven, motivated, enthused? What do I want to do in which I am willing to put 100% of my focus and love into to make it happen?

I found a blog post called 7 Simple Ways to Unblock Your Life and my mission for the evening is write out a list of "what would I do if I could not fail." Dream big and see where it takes me! What are your dreams? Leave me a comment :)

*Lucka*

3 comments:

  1. Thats so funny you mention this topic! 'cause frankly I suffer from the same thing exactly! I have a serious desire and lust for life but don't know where/how to channel it. Every time I wish to commit to something I feel like I should be doing something different because all of the sudden I'm not so sure if that thing is quite it. You need to know what you want before you can get it... but how do you find what you TRULY want!!??

    So what WOULD you do if you couldn't fail???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the same boat as you, so my plan of action is:
    1) Daily life meditation, clearing my mind so that I can find out WHO I AM. Who am I when I take away the need to please others? What makes me unique, what are MY passions?

    2)Daily life attentiveness: eating well, exercising, yoga, studying, singing. Keep doing what I do, but with more attention to the details.

    I find that I am passionate about MOVEMENT (dance, yoga, walking, working out, climbing, biking etc) MUSIC (I would love to hone my skills in this creative outlet in my life) and SPIRITUALITY/SELF DISCOVERY (positive thinking, goal setting, mindfulness etc)

    It is interesting to be a 'creative' person at heart when it comes down to being a functional human in this society. More precisely: how to make a living!?

    I am in a time of transition right now in my life. I have faith at through self observation it will be clear to me what my passion/s is/are and from there head down the relevant path.

    If you have any other ideas as to how to pinpoint dreams and head straight for them, please do share!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog your's and also dr.susan blog, keep posting, good work. :)
    "Ellen"
    Common Marriage Issues

    ReplyDelete